If there is a question about Lamplight you’ve been meaning to ask or a piece of functionality that you’d like to know more about then join us on 26th April between 11am-12pm for a free, online training session.
We want to make the hour as useful for you as possible so tell us what you’d like to cover. We can show you how to get more from your groups, use waiting lists, set up views to look at your data, run reports and more.
We will be using a Google+ hangout for the session. There is information about using Google+ below.
How to take part
- Follow us on Google+ (more instructions below) and we will invite you to the hangout.
- Tweet us @Lamplightdb to let us know you’re interested.
- Drop us an email at email@example.com.
Please let us know what you’d like to cover before the hangout starts so we can be sure to cover everything.
Joining a Google+ hangout
To take part in a Google+ hangout you’ll need to have a Google account.
If you need to create a Google account:
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount and follow the instructions on-screen.
- To use Google+ follow the steps below.
If you already have a Google account but haven’t yet used Google+:
- Sign into your Google account.
- In the top left hand corner you will have a link ‘+You’.
- Click on the +You link and it will take you through a few steps to set up your Google+ profile.
- To find Lamplight on Google+ follow the steps below.
If you are already using Google+:
- Put ‘Lamplight Database Systems‘ in the search box at the top of the page.
- Click on the page link that comes up in the search results and once it has opened, ‘Follow‘ the page.
- When we set up the hangout as an event we will invite you to take part.
- Depending on how you have your Google+ notifications set up you will see a square, red box in the right corner of your Google screen or a talk box might pop up with the invite, you might also get an email notification.
- In order to take part in the Google+ hangout you will need to have a webcam and microphone as part of, or plugged into, your computer.