We made a few updates to the system last night…
Convert auto groups (/lists) to manual groups
When you view all groups (you may call them lists or something else), the menu for auto and merge groups allows you to ‘convert to manual group’. This will run the group, and then create a new manual group with the current membership of the group. The auto group will still update as normal, but the newly created group will be fixed. This may be useful if you have larger/slower auto or merge groups for your reporting, as manual groups are much quicker to use.
My user restriction now limits editing of waiting lists and manual groups
If you are only able to see ‘my user’ profiles, you won’t be able to edit waiting lists or manual groups. This is because you will remove anyone from the list who is not one of your ‘my users’ without realising it (because you can’t see that they are on there, and they are not shown as members when you edit them). If you need to add one of your ‘my users’ to a waiting list or manual group you can go to their profile and in the relevant tab click ‘add’ to add them to the list. They can also be added via referrals as normal too.
My user restriction now limits access to mail merged files
If you are only able to see ‘my user’ profiles, you won’t see files that other people have generated if they might include mail merge details from those profiles. This prevents potential information leaks from documents other operators have created. The file hiding is conservative, so it errs on the side of caution when deciding whether to show a file or not. Files are visible to higher access level operators who can see all profiles.
Visual changes to the contact details profile tab
We’ve made the contact details action buttons a bit bigger and clearer, and they also now all show or hide depending on the permissions set below.
- Creating a profile from a work record is now working properly if you have essential fields set for other profile types.
- Updates to the costing module to resolve an issue with location charges and display.
- Sorting tables or profiles by alternative name now works as expected
- Opening the rich text editor adds a bit of space below so that other fields are not hidden by the editor
- Monthly recurring work records would incorrectly set the recurring pattern to ‘2nd Monday of the month’ on particular days.
- The file type is set properly so that the help manual download will now open in Word correctly