Join us in our mission to help charities make the difference they want to make
Lamplight is a database specifically designed for even the smallest of charities to record, monitor and report on their services and users. It helps them keep track of the work they do, evaluate the impact that it has, and to plan for their future development. We currently have over 600 customers who deliver a wide range of services, including – youth services, volunteering, housing, social services and supporting victims of violence and abuse. Our focus is always on helping customers to make a real difference in the work they do.
We work collaboratively with charities to understand their goals and tailor their Lamplight system to capture what they need for effective data storage, management and reporting. We believe that the right digital tools as well as the necessary digital skills are what make digital transition a success.
How We Work
- Flexibility to work from home or in office
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Time to connect with colleagues with in person and remote team days
We are a small but growing team of 20. We serve a widely diverse community of users, and we value their different voices and experience.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunities and to providing our employees with a work environment free from discrimination in which all can thrive. We recognise and value the benefits of a diverse workforce and we seek applications from people of all backgrounds.
Our core principles are a guide of how we behave:
- Integrity: we work honestly and have an open work culture.
- Friendliness: we work to build strong relationships with our clients, partners and have a work environment that is friendly and relaxed.
- Knowledge: we are rooted in the sector and our involvement and previous experience in the sector means we can relate easily to our customers and deliver value. The customer is always at the heart of our decisions.
- Accessibility: we are flexible and work to provide a system that is widely available to all.
- Quality: we provide a supportive environment and adopt easily understandable language ensuring the system is easily understood by users.
Qualities we look for in our team
An open approach to learning and enthusiasm for growth.
The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Lamplight customers and the rest of the team.
Encouragement and appreciation for diverse perspectives and circumstances.
Those who know and value the impact that charities have on society.