We’ve just updated the main system admin page to make it a bit clearer and easier to find what you need. System administrators will see we’ve moved the things you use most on a day-today bases to the top, re-arranged the rest, and added some nice shiny icons!
We have also been making regular updates over the last couple of weeks:
- new lists (groups) with project sharing don’t restrict to profiles ‘owned’ by the project – they will include everyone visible in the project that meet the other criteria.
- you can’t create a relationship between a profile and itself – you couldn’t before, but the profile you’re in now won’t show in the searches.
- a new global config setting to allow mobiles phones using UK, International, or either format.
- resolve an issue with passwords occasionally not working
- Admins can now edit groups locked by others
- minor improvements to table downloads
- ensure case information for empty cases is shown in group data views